Dublin is a small city where everything is relatively close. Known for having a great atmosphere in the liveliest area of the city, it is also perfect for enjoying its parks and neighborhoods. We know there are countless things what to see and do in Dublin, we have made a list of the 50 that we consider essential, making a selection of the ones we liked most about our trip to Ireland in 10 days.
1. Visit Trinity College, especially its Old Library.
2. Take a walk through the history of whiskey in the Old Jameson Distillery. Entrance included in the Dublin Pass.
3. Tour O'Connell Street, Dublin's main street, where many of the city's monuments and shops are concentrated.
4. Have a beer at The Long Hall pub. Just to see the interior is already worth it, since it is one of the Dublin's best pubs.
5. Enjoy the atmosphere day and night in the Temple Bar neighborhood.
11. Find the statue of Oscar Wilde in the park of Merrion Square.
12. Take a walk around the Moore Street Market on Henry Street, a traditional market for fruits, vegetables and flowers.
13. Visit the huge crypt of the Protestant Cathedral Christ Church.
14. Take an excursion to visit the incredible Giant's Causeway and Belfast, the best of Ireland.
45. If you like art do not forget to enter the National Gallery of Ireland, with some work by Goya and Picasso.
46. Visit the beautiful St. Audoen Church, the oldest of the medieval churches in Ireland.
47. Try the delicious fish and seafood at the Fish Shack Cafe.
48. Stroll at sunset along the bank of the River Liffey.
49. Go shopping in the curious and modern Stephen's Green Shopping Center.
50. Match your visit to Dublin with St. Patrick's Day to see its famous parade.
* Book your Airport transfer ⇆ Dublin Center here
If you feel like helping us complete the list of 50 things to see and do in Dublin, add yours in the comments.